Saturday 5 February 2011

1st Blog! Ruby Red Slippers

There is no place like home. And there is no place where you can get Dorothy's amazing ruby red slippers other than Patrick Cox. In The Wizard Of Oz book. Dorothy wore silver slippers! But during the filming of the motion picture the fashion team created over 30 different coloured pair of slippers to take advantage of Glorious Technicolour and they decided Red over the other colours and today they are an icon. Patrick Cox has been making his unique Dorothy slippers for years and my parents have promised me since the age of 6 that these shall be my 18th birthday present. In my opinion there are no better replicas elsewhere.
Price - £275
Value for money - 4.5/5

Lots Of Love XXX 

2 comments:

  1. Love! thanks for following, am following too. I would love to have a pair; it would be so magic and fun walking around and dreaming in ruby red slippers... though those seem to sexy for my liking; too high perhaps. Id prefer prettier and more child like ones
    Flossie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i had a pair i would wear them EVERYWHERE, GODDAMMIT.and would have to get a toto or a flying monkey to make me feel more like dorothy.

    WELCOME TO THE LAND OF THE BLOGGER WHERE YOU WILL HAVE AN EVIL ARMY FOLLOWING YOU IF YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL.

    love it.and good wisdom knolodge.xxx

    ReplyDelete